Amazon

Monday, August 1, 2016

New Heartland boss hopes club avoid relegation

Posted by   on

The new chairman of Heartland, Chibuzo Etuemena, has said he hopes to ensure the Owerri club are not relegated this season.
‘The Naze Millionaires’ languish in 18th place on the 19-team table with 30 points from 27 matches.
“Heartland are already confined to relegation by end of the season. I know for sure, that not many people would want to take the risk, which I want to take, but I strongly believe that with God all things are possible and I am determined to do my best,” the new chairman vowed.
“I am not a magician but I’m an optimist and I believe that there is nothing that God cannot do.”

Etuemena also announced the appointment of five new officers into the management team.He disclosed that he has ensured the players are paid three months’ salaries owed them.
These include Promise Nwachukwu, who is now the club’s sporting director; Cajetan Nkwopara as director of media and Mobi Oparaku as team manager.
Others are Ramson Madu, who was appointed head coach and Emmanuel Uzoma Emelu as welfare officer.

No comments:
Write comments

Hey, we've just launched a new custom color Blogger template. You'll like it - https://t.co/quGl87I2PZ
Join Our Newsletter